Youth dies of electric shock in Awantipora

Pulwama: A youth on Friday died of an electric shock in Awantipora area of this south Kashmir district.

Jamsheed Ahmad, son of Ghulam Mohiudin of Kharpora Tral suffered an electric shock when he touched a water pipe near Kharmood area of Awantipora this afternoon, a senior police official told Kashmir Reader.

“The youth was shifted to public health centre Awantipora where doctors declared him brought dead,” SHO Awantipora Nazir Ahmad told Kashmir Reader.

KR WEB DESK

Loading...

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.