Teen dies due to suffocation in Pattan, three others critical

A teen died and three others were hospitalised in critical condition due to asphyxiation in Burran village of Pattan in north kashmir’s Baramulla diatrict on Friday.

According to BMO Pattan, four persons were brought at SDH Pattan in a critical state on Friday morning after family members found them unconscious in their room.

They were immediately shifted to SDH Pattan where a 13 year old boy identified as Haroon Rashid was declared dead on arrival.

The cause of the death according to BMO Pattan is due to suffocation caused by gas heater.

Three critically ill patients were immediately shifted to a hospital in Srinagar for treatment, he said.



Comments are closed.