JK Police Fresh 1350 Constable Jobs Recruitment 2019
Online applications arc invited front permanent residents (Female Candidates only) of J&K State for the post of Constable in 2 Women Battalions (one Battalion each in Jammu / Kashmir Region) against the vacancies in the Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay 1900/- (Now revised 19900-63200 Level 2) in accordance with reservation policy of State Government.
Note: The recruitment will be made for a total number of 1350 vacancies in 02 Women Battalions distributed as per guidelines of MHA GOI letter No. 13030/50/2015.K.II(pt) dated 13-06-2018, 60% (equally for Border Districts of J&K i.e. ( Jammu, Samba, Kathua, Rajouri, Poonch, Baramulla, Kupwara, Bandipora, Leh & Kargil) and 40% (equally for other Districts i.e. Srinagar, Ganderbal, Budgam, Anantnag, Kulgam, Pulwama, Shopian, Udhampur, Reasi, Doda, Kishtwar & Ramban).
The educational qualification, age and above mentioned posts arc specified as under physical standards prescribed for the
The instruction for filling up of online application form is enclosed as annexure “A”. Candidate shall deposit a fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) online or use the services of Common Service Centers. In case of non availability of online payment facility, the candidates may use the option of depositing the application fee through Bank Challan. Candidates arc requested to
Since the 60% posts arc to be equally distributed in Border Districts and 40% posts are to he equally distributed in remaining Districts, candidates belonging to the domicile Dish icl cannot apply for appointment in other District except SC category, who can apply only in any one District of the State. This should be supported by Permanent Resident Certificate which will determine the domicile District. In ease a candidate applies Tor appointment in more than one District, her application will be summarily rejected without any notice to the candidate.
The recruitment will be undertaken under Transparent Recruitment Process (TRP) through an Outsourcing firm.
Last date for submission of online application form shall be 30 days after the activation of the link which will be notified separately.
The last date for the receipt of the application provided in the notification shall be the cutoff date for determining the eligibility with regard to educational qualification/relevant category. Any qualification or claim accruing to the candidate after last date of receipt of application shall not be entertained. No “under process” .u r at jk up date s.claim will be considered at any stage. The selection of the candidates for the post of Constable shall be made at District level on their performance in written test vis-a-vis number of vacancies. In ease of tie in merit, the preference will be given to the candidate older in age.
Instructions and procedure for online submission of Application Form.
1. The application forms will be available online on JK Police website (jkpolice.gov.in)
2. Instructions for filling the online forms are available on the JK Police Website.
3. The candidates are required to
4. The candidates have the option to either deposit fee amount of Rs. 300 – (Three hundred only) online or use the services of Common Service Centers. In case of non availability of online payment facility , the candidates may use the option of depositing the application fee through Bank Challan. Candidates are requested to
5. A payment challan generated by the website is no guarantee of successful payment. Candidates’ are advised to keep proof of any offline payment for future references.
6. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down in the advertisement notice.
7. Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications from a candidate are liable to be rejected.
8. Link for submission of online application form will notified separately on JK Police Website.
9. Last date for submission of online application form will be 30 days after the activation of link which will be notified separately.