Islamic University of Science & Technology IUST Jobs Recruitment 2019
Online application forms are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts in Nursing Colleges of Islamic University of Science & Technology, Awantipora
Post Name Eligibility
1 Principal Cum Professor (2) Pay Level – 13 (123100 – 215900)
2 15 Years experience with M.Sc. (Nursing) out of which 12 years should be teaching experience with minimum of 5 years in Collegiate programme. Ph.D. (Nursing) is desirable.
2 Tutor (5) Pay Level – 6 (35400 – 112400)
M.Sc. (Nursing) or B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with 1-year experience.
• Date of availability of online application forms: 08-03-2019
• Last date of submission of online application forms: 29-03-2019
• Last date of submission of hardcopies of the application forms: 02-04-2019
DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE No: 03 OF 2019 Dated: 06-03-2019
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS/ INSTRUCTIONS.
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications will be available on IUST website www.islamicunviersity.edu.in from 08-03-2019 (10:00 A.M.) to 29-03-2019 upto 5:00 P.M. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. The candidates are required to pay the non – refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) with the application through online mode by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
3. Hard copy of application form complete in all respects duly supported by attested copies of all relevant documents, certificates and testimonials is mandatory to be submitted in the office of Registrar by or before the last date of submission of hardcopies of the application forms, failing which the online application form submitted by the candidates shall not be considered. Applications received after the expiry of the due date will not be entertained.
4. The terms and conditions governing the service shall be as per the University Statutes with amendments from time to time.
5. The candidates in employment (Govt. or Semi Govt. )on substantive position or otherwise should forward their applications through their employer.
6. Eligible candidates will be informed about the date and place of interview through University website / email/ whichever suitable. However, University does not take any responsibility for non receipt or delayed receipt of the intimation by a candidate.
7. Request from eligible candidates for conduct of interview through Skype or through any other live video shall not be considered. They shall have to appear in person before the Selection Committee as per the notified date, time and venue.
8. All relevant information /updates shall be uploaded on University website www.islamicuniversity.edu.in. The Candidates are advised to remain in touch with University website and notifying the same in newspapers shall not be obligatory on University part.
9. Candidates will have to produce original documents relating to their qualification, experience etc. at the time of appearing in the interview.
10. The University reserves the right to defer / not to filling up of any or all posts advertised here-in above, without assigning any reason thereof.
11. The University reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts advertised here-in-above