Fresh Jobs in ICDS Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi
Applications are invited from the eligible female candidates for the engagement of Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper on Honorarium basis where vacancy existed in respect of ICDS Project Barnoti.
Posts Details Below
|Name of Project||Name of the Panchavat||Name of Village||Name of Hamlet /Ward / Location where AWC is established|
|Vacancy of AWW|
|Barnoti||Juthana||Jode Juthana||W. No-04. Jode Juthana|
|Vacancy of AWHs|
|Barnoti||Hamirpur||Hamirpur||W. No-04, Hamirpur|
|Barnoti||Rk. Hussairv||Rakh Hussairv||W. No-03. Rakh llussairy|
|Barnoti||Maria Chack||Haria Chack||W. No-04, Maria Chack|
FOR ANGANWADI WORKERS
Eligibility Criteria for Anganwadi Workers
The applicant must be in the age of 18-44 yearc as on 01.01.2017.
The applicant must be the Permanent Resident of Jammu & Kashmir State and shall be from the same Revenue Villagc Ward where the Anganwadi Centre is located.
Minimum educational qualification for Anganwadi Worker shall be Matriculate and in case, no Matriculate candidate is available in Village Ward. Middle Pass candidate shall be considered under exceptional circumstances. w hich would require approval of State Mission Director. ICDS J&K.
In case of areas with predominant population of reserved category, no qualification bar shall apply, in case of non availability of eligible candidates in such village/ward.
The candidate should belong to the ward where the Anganwadi Centre is located. If suitable candidate is not available in that ward, the candidate should be selected from the Revenue Village of which the said ward Is a part. Likewise, if no suitable candidate is available in that revenue village, a candidate from the adjoining revenue village shall be selected on the basis of interse merit.
Weightage shall be given to the viva voca and academic qualification as per breakup given below:
Matriculation : 70 Points.
10+2 : 05 Points.
Graduation : 05 Points.
Viva Voca : 20 Points.
The weighatage to the academic merit however shall be given on pro-rata basis
The application as per the Performa given in Annexure “A” of this notice, complete in all respects along with the attested copies of all the relevant certificates should reach the office of undersigned by personal delivery or registered post against proper receipt.
Incomplete application form shall not be accepted.
The selection shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down in Government Order No: 04-S W of 2017 dated: 03.012017 and any other order issued in this regard.
The last date for receipt of application shall be 15 days from the date of publication of this notification in the Ncwspapcr/Mcdia. No application shall be entertained after the last date.
Documents to be attached with application form: (Duly attested by 1“ Class Magistrate or Gazetted Officer)
- Permanent Resident Certificate (State Subject).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Academic qualification certificates along with Marks Sheet.
- Proof of Residence (Hamlet)’Ward issued by the concerned Block Development Officer. c) A self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs 5/- affixed.
Other terms and conditions:
- No under process certificate shall be entertained;
- Candidates found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents shall render her ineligible and liable to be prosecuted:
- Applications found incomplete during scrutiny or submitted after due dale shall be out rightly rejected.
FOR ANGANWADI HELPERS Anganwadi Helper: Middle Pass.
- The applicant must be permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir State.
- Age as on 01.012017 should be between 18 years -45 years for AWHs.
- However if no Middle Pass is available, candidates with lesser qualification can be considered in case of non available of candidates with in ward.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates from BPL Category in the following order of priority:
- Any candidate from amongst poorest of the poor.
- The candidate considered for the engagement of Anganwadi Helper should have sufficient accommodation with proper sanitation available for running of the Anganwadi Centre.
Documents to be attached with application form (duly attested by any Gazetted Officer) for Anganwadi Helper
- Permanent Resident Certificate i.e. State Subject Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of residence Issued by concerned Block Development Officer.
- Academic qualification certificate (Middle) with Mark Sheet.
- BPL Category Certificate Income Certificate from competent authority 0 One self addressed envelope with posting stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed.