118 Various Govt Posts in Office of the Assistant Director Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, J&K Govt
Posts : Various
Total Posts : 118
Recruitment to Class-IV Posts in Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department
DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FORMS : 07 Sep 2017
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF FORMS : 28 Sep 2017
Applications on the prescribed format are Invited from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State of District Budgam or recruitment to the following Class-IV posts in Food, Civil Supplies &Consumer Affairs Department
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The pay scales of posts mentioned above shall be 4440-7440+1300 (Grade Pay-1300) having fixed made of salary for the first five years in terms of Government Order No. 257-F of 2011 dated 27.1.2011 read with SRO-332 of 2011 dated 28.11.2011 as per the table shown below:
|NAME OF POST||CARDER||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||013C||PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED||TOTAL|
|DEPOT ASSISTANT||District Budgam||11||04||02||01||01||–||–||19|
Pay Scale Details Below
|I,||Pay Band||Grade pay||Fixed Salary per month during 1 two years||Medical Allowance||Total salary per month during 1 two years||Fixed salary per month during next three years||Medical Allowance||Total salary per month during next three years|
|01||Rs: 4400-7440||Rs: 1300/-||Rs: 2870/-||Rs 300/-||Rs 31701=||Rs:4310/-||Rs:300/-||Rs: 4610/-|
- All the posts mentioned above are District Cadre posts.
- The candidates must possess the minimum basic qualification as Metric and maximum as 10+2. No weigh age shall be given for higher qualification. The criteria adopted by the District Recruitment Committee for selection of candidates for class IV is as under:
- Weightage to be given to marks obtained in Matriculation = 60 Points (on pro-rata basis)
II Weightage to be given to marks obtained in (10+2) = 20 Points (on pro-rata basis)
III. Marks in interview = 20 Points I (Total points= 100 points)
- The minimum age of the candidates as on 01-01-2017 should be 18 years and the maximum age as 40 years for open category, 43 years for SC/ST/R8A/ALC/OSC, 42 years in case .you are at jkupdates.of physically challenged candidates. 48 years in case of Ex-service man and 40 years in case of candidate already in Government service/ contractual service.
- The applications on the prescribed format along with attested copies of following certificates/documents shall reach in the office of Assistant Director Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department Budgam by or before 28 Sept. 2017 unto 04:00 PM:
(i) Date of Birth Certificate.
(ii) Academic Qualification Certificates.
(iii) Marks certificate of examinations passed.
(iv) Character certificate.
(v)Permanent resident certificate.
(vi) Reserved category certificate, if any issued by the concerned competent authority.
- Applications received incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
- All the documents attached with the application shall be signed by the applicant and page numbered.
- The total number of pages have to be mentioned both in words and figures in the application.
- Applications received after the cutoff date shall not be entertained.
10.Candidates found guilty of impersonation or submitting false. fabricated and tempered documents suppressing material information shall lead to the rejection of histher candidature at any stage. Besides, render himself/herself liable for criminal prosecution.
- The candidates will have to appear before the Selection Committee for interview at the venue to be intimated later on at their own expenses. The date of interview shall be notified separately through Information Department J&K No call letters shall be sent individually. .you are at jkupdates.However, the candidates in their own interest may contact Assistant Director Food, Civil Supplies &Consumer Affairs Department Budgam for any query regarding dates of interview. No claim of being unaware of interview shall be entertained.
12 The candidates at the time of interview shall be in possession of all the certificates/documents in original.
13.The number of posts as mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the number of vacancies available at the time of final selection.
14.If a large number of applications are received, the Department may short list the candidates for interview.
15.The applications submitted by the candidates shall be pasted with the recent passport size photograph of the applicant on the application form duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
16.The candidates eligible/interested for applying for more than one post shall have to submit separate application forms for each post. Single application for more than one post shall be rejected without notice.
17.Any attempt made by a candidate to influence the .you are at jkupdates.Selection Committee will result in hisTher disqualification from appearing before the Committee for taking part in the interview.
18.No weightage shall be given to higher qualification acquired after the last date of submission of application forms.
19.The application form can also be had from departmental website.